Le bas-débit à bricoles: Sy Borg

05 septembre 2005

Sy Borg

Central scrutinizer:
This is the central scrutinizer... joe and his date are going back to the apartment to have a little party...
Joe:
Sy borg ~ Gimme dat,
~ Gimme dat
Sy borg
~ Gimme dat, give me ~ De chromium leg,
I beg
Sy borg
~ Gimme dat, ~ Gimme dat
Sy borg
~ Gimme dat, give me ~ De chromium leg,
Little wires,
~ Pliers, tires ~ They turn me on
Maybe Im crazy
~ Maybe Im crazy ~ Maybe Im crazy, ~ Mon...
Stroking several of sys gleaming appendages, joe continues...
Gee, sy
~ This is a real groovy ~ Apartment ~ Youve got here
Sy borg:
All government
~ Sponsored recreational ~ Services are clean and ~ Efficient
Joe:
This is exciting
~ I never plooked ~ A tiny chrome-plated ~ Machine
That looks like a
~ Magical pig ~ With marital aids ~ Stuck all over it
Such as yourself
~ Before
Sy borg:
Youll love it!
~ Its a way of life.
Joe:
Does that mean
~ Maybe later ~ Youll plook me...
Sy borg:
If you wish, we may ~ Have a groovy orgy
Joe:
Just me and you?
Sy borg:
I share this apartment ~ With a modified ~ Gay bob doll ~ He goes all the way...
Ever try oral sex with
~ A miniature rubberized ~ Homo-replica?
Joe:
No, ah, not yet, ~ Ah, is this him?
Sy borg:
This is him. ~ Your wish is ~ His command ~ He likes you
He wants to kiss ~ You always ~ Just tell him what ~ You want
Joe:
Really? ~ Hi, little guy ~ Think I might get a ~ Tiny, but exciting ~ Blow...job...
Gimme dat, ~ Gimme dat ~ Blow job... ~ Gimme dat, give me ~ De chromium cob.
Sy borg:
Bend over.
Joe:
Gay bob ~ Blow job ~ Gimme dat, ~ Gimme dat ~ Blow job
Gimme dat, give me ~ De chromium cob
Sy borg:
Youll love it! ~ It looks just like a ~ Telefunken u-47
Joe:
Little leather cap
~ And trousers ~ They look so gay..
Warren just bought some
~ Warren just bought some ~ Warren just bought some
Hey...
Sy borg:
Bob is tired. ~ Plook me now, ~ You savage rascal ~ Ehhh! that tickles.
You are a fun person
~ I like you. ~ I want to kiss ~ You always.
Joe:
Gee, this is great ~ Hows about some ~ Bondage and ~ Humiliation
Sy borg:
Anything you say,
~ Master.
Joe:
Oh no, I dont believe ~ It ~ Youre way more fun ~ Than mary...
Sy borg:
Youre plooking ~ Too hard...
Joe:
And cleaner than ~ Lucille...
Sy borg:
Plooking on me...
Joe:
What have i ~ Been missing ~ All these years?
Sy borg:
Too hard
Joe:
Sy... ~
Sy borg: ~ Too hard
Joe:
Sy... ~
Sy borg:

Plooking too hard ~ On me-e-e-e-e...
Joe:
Speak to me ~ Oh no...
The golden shower ~ Must have shorted out ~ His master circuit ~
Hes, hes, oh my god ~ I must have ~ Plooked him...
Hey
~ To death... ~ Hey
Central scrutinizer:
This is the central scrutinizer... you have just destroyed one model xqj-37 nuclear powered pan-sexual-roto-plooker and you're gonna have to pay for it! so give up, you havent got a chance.
Joe:
But i... ~ I, i, i, i, i... ~ I cant pay ~ I gave all my money
To some kinda groovy ~ Religious guy... ~ Two songs ago...
Central scrutinizer:
Come on out son... ~ Between the two of us ~ Well find a way to ~ Work it out

FZ (lead guitar, vocals) ; Warren cucurullo (rhythm guitar, vocals) ; Denny walley (slide guitar, vocals) ; Ike willis (lead vocals) ; Peter wolf (keyboards) ; Arthur barrow (bass, vocals) ; Ed mann (percussion) ; Vinnie colaiuta (drums)